- All medical conditions considered
- 24-hour medical emergency helpline
- Up to £10,000 Cancellation & Curtailment benefit
- Travel Delay or abandonment cover
- End supplier failure insurance available on both classic and deluxe policies (not Cruise)
Differences in reciprocal health agreements and costs of medical procedures in some European countries (for example Spain, the Canaries, Turkey, Cyprus, Malta and Switzerland) will make a difference to the geographical limit of your single trip medical travel insurance.
Confusing, right?! Just tell one of our friendly staff whereabouts you are travelling to and we’ll tailor the perfect European travel insurance policy for you, answering any questions that you may have along the way.
When travelling to a country in the European Union (EU), you should apply for a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) which allows European citizens to benefit from other EU countries’ health agreements. These are readily available from local post offices or can be downloaded at www.ehic.org.uk.
European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
A valid European Health Insurance Card gives you the right to access state-provided healthcare during a temporary stay in another European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland.
The EHIC covers treatment that is medically necessary until your planned return home. Treatment should be provided on the same basis as it would to a resident of that country, either at a reduced cost or, in many cases, for free.
That’s not all, our policies are packed with benefits
- No upper age limit on Single Trip policies
- Personal liability of up to £2,000,000
- Cancellation cover of up to £10,000
- Personal belongings cover of up to £5,000
- Up to 17 days winter sports included FREE on Annual Multi-trips, up to the age of 70
- End Supplier Failure cover included on Classic and Deluxe policies only (not Cruise)
- Cruise cover with a host of additional benefits available
- Gadget cover also available & much, much more
(Terms and Conditions apply)
Award Winning Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest special offers from us and travel news and tips from around the world