FREEPHONE 0800 888 6195   Contact Us

Winter sports travel insurance

Free online quote

Retrieve a quote

Retrieve a quote


Winter sports travel insurance from Avanti is designed exclusively for those travelling on a winter sports trip. Winter sports include skiing, snowboarding and other activities as detailed in the policy document.

Winter sports

Avanti Winter sports travel insurance is a comprehensive, bespoke package which covers items such as your equipment and ski pass as well as cover for piste closure and avalanche cover.

Winter sports is only available if you are aged up to 70 years of age.

Look at the benefits of Winter sports travel insurance:

  • Medical expenses up to £10 million.
  • Cancellation cover up to £10,000.
  • Personal property up to £5,000.

Comprehensive Travel Cover

  • Ski equipment up to £1,000.
  • Winter sports equipment hire, up to £300.
  • Winter sports pack,  up to £300.
Service with a Smile
  • Search and rescue £10,000
  • Piste closure, up to £260.
  • Avalanche delay, up to £250.
   One of the Best Travel Insurers for the over 70s & for medical conditions.  
Mr P Hewes – Essex

Would an annual policy save you money?

Going on more than one holiday this year? Annual travel insurance may work out cheaper, allowing UNLIMITED trips for up to 183 days over a 12 month period


Essentials, Classic and Deluxe Policy wording document

Cruise Policy wording document

Subscribe to our newsletter

Get the latest special offers from us and travel news and tips from around the world