With what seems like a neverending list of dos and don’ts, travelling abroad definitely takes more planning than it used to!
Knowing the type of Covid test you should take, how many you need to buy, and what days to take them can be confusing. But thankfully, Randox Health has made buying your PCR tests a walk in the park.
They offer four Covid test packs based upon where you’re travelling to, and the travel rules that currently apply. Handy right? So, all you have to do is choose the package that’s right for you and they’ll handle the rest.
Save 10% on PCR tests per person!
Going on holiday should be exciting, not stressful. That’s why we’re working with Randox Health to make travelling abroad easier – and more affordable.
Get 10% off your PCR tests when you take out a new travel insurance policy with us!
How does testing with Randox Health work?
Step 1 – Ordering your tests
Picking the tests you need for your trip is easy. Randox Health offers four test packages based upon your holiday destination and the travel rules currently in place:
- Green Travel Pack – ideal for travel to and from ‘green’ list countries
- Amber Travel Pack – ideal for travel to and from ‘amber’ list countries
- Pre-Departure Test Pack – ideal for your outward journey from the UK
- Day 2 + Day 8 Test Pack – ideal for your return trip from an ‘amber’ list country
Delivery usually takes between 3-5 working days, but we suggest you place your order in good time to allow for any delays. (If you’re anything like us, you won’t want to be missing that flight!)
Step 2 – Register your test on arrival
When your kit arrives you’ll need to register your tests on the Randox Health website. Be sure to do this before you send your samples off as they’ll need your details to send you your results by email.
Step 3 – Returning your test
When you’re ready, complete your PCR test and return it to Randox Health as soon as you can. Returning them is free if you’re using a Randox sample drop box, or a DX drop box. You may also return your sample via courier, but this will be at your own cost (and risk!)
Once you’ve dropped your test off, test results are guaranteed by midnight the following day.
You can find more details about returning your test here.
Step 4 – Getting your results
Your test results will be emailed to you, using the email address you provided when you registered your test kit in Step 2.
How to get your discount:
- Take out a travel insurance policy with us
- We’ll send your Randox Health discount code by email
- Visit randoxhealth.com to choose your PCR test pack(s)
- Enter your discount code at the checkout and save 10%
Why choose Randox Health?
- Guaranteed results within 24 hours
- Government approved PCR tests
- Test in the comfort of your own home
- Drop box locations nationwide, open 7 days a week
- Largest Covid testing network in the UK and Ireland
Find the full terms and conditions by Randox Health here.
*Offers can be changed and/or retracted at Randox’s discretion.