Amazon Fire Facebook Competition – Terms and Conditions
By entering a competition on the Avanti Travel Insurance Facebook page you are agreeing to Avanti Travel Insurance storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Avanti Travel Insurance and not to Facebook.
Entries must be submitted by 11pm on 11th September, 2016.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members or agents of their immediate families) of Avanti Insurance Ltd.
- Entries must be posted as a comment on Facebook. Entrants also need to like and share the post and page.
- The winner will be selected randomly from the entrant(s) who correctly does the above.
- The closing date is 11th September, 2016.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by Facebook direct message. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within 24 hours, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize cannot be transferred to another person. If you win the competition, please allow 30 days to receive your prize.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Avanti Travel Insurance reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.