- All medical conditions considered
- 24-hour medical emergency helpline
- Medical emergency expenses of up to £10,000,000
- Up to £1,000 Medical Inconvenience Benefit
If you need Pre-existing medical conditions travel insurance then Avanti Travel Insurance promises to help you find the right cover at the right price. We have helped customers with over half a million travel insurance policies so far.
How Avanti Travel Insurance can help you with Pre-existing medical conditions travel insurance
We are the medical travel insurance experts. We can provide full cover for most customers with pre-existing medical conditions, including cancer, heart disease and diabetes. In fact, we will cover a large number of medical conditions free of charge.
Everybody knows how important the right insurance policy is, but if you have a pre-existing medical condition then medical travel insurance is a pre-requisite to your trip.
Get the right cover at the right price
You can rest assured we will do what’s right for you. We can provide you with a quotation or policy 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the website, or over the telephone during our office opening hours.
Why do thousands of people with pre-existing medical conditions choose Avanti Travel Insurance?
Our customers choose us because we are the experts and they trust us to provide not only a great value policy but also reassurance and peace of mind. We listen carefully to our customers because we value their business.
Our customers appreciate our staff and the kind and sensitive way in which we treat them when we are discussing personal medical matters. We are honest and open with our customers.
You can find out for yourself what our customers are saying about us on our testimonial page.
We classify a pre-existing medical condition as:
- Any past or current medical condition that has given rise to symptoms, or for which any form of treatment, or prescribed medication, medical consultation, investigation, or follow-up/check-up, has been required, or received, during the 2 years prior to the commencement of cover under this policy, prior to buying this policy or anytime between the date you bought this policy and the date of departing on a trip; and/or,
- Any cardiovascular or circulatory condition (e.g. Heart condition, hypertension, blood clots, raised cholesterol, stroke, aneurysm, or brain haemorrhage) that has occurred at any time prior to the commencement of cover under this policy, prior to buying this policy or anytime between the date you bought this policy and the date of departing on a trip.
The medical screening questions specify which pre-existing medical conditions need to be disclosed to us for the purposes of arranging insurance. It is your responsibility to declare pre-existing medical conditions to us otherwise you may not be adequately covered. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions, alternatively you may be able to find the answer on our FAQs page.
That’s not all, our policies are packed with benefits
- No upper age limit on Single Trip policies
- Personal liability of up to £2,000,000
- Cancellation cover of up to £10,000
- Personal belongings cover of up to £5,000
- Up to 17 days winter sports included FREE on Annual Multi-trips, up to the age of 70
- End Supplier Failure cover included on Classic and Deluxe policies only (not Cruise)
- Cruise cover with a host of additional benefits available
- Gadget cover also available & much, much more
(Terms and Conditions apply)
Award Winning Insurance
Get the latest special offers from us and travel news and tips from around the world