- All medical conditions considered
- 24-hour medical emergency helpline
- Up to £10,000 Cancellation & Curtailment benefit
- Travel Delay or abandonment cover
- End supplier failure insurance available on both classic and deluxe policies (not Cruise)
Are you thinking about travelling to Australia? We at Avanti know that travel insurance for Australia is a necessary part of booking your trip, which is why we have a specialised Australian and New Zealand travel insurance policy for our customers which includes the differences in medical treatment rates to the rest of the world.
Whether you are planning a back packing trip through the outback or a luxury cruise past the Sydney Opera House, our travel insurance for Australia is comprehensive and provides peace of mind. If you are planning more adventurous activities such as shark diving, we can provide hazardous activities cover for you for an additional premium. Otherwise, snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef and jet skiing is covered free of charge along with a large number of other activities.
If you have any questions about which activities you can take part in, please refer to our policy wording booklet or speak to one of our friendly UK staff on 0800 888 6195.
That’s not all, our policies are packed with benefits
- No upper age limit on Single Trip policies
- Personal liability of up to £2,000,000
- Cancellation cover of up to £10,000
- Personal belongings cover of up to £5,000
- Up to 17 days winter sports included FREE on Annual Multi-trips, up to the age of 70
- End Supplier Failure cover included on Classic and Deluxe policies only (not Cruise)
- Cruise cover with a host of additional benefits available
- Gadget cover also available & much, much more
(Terms and Conditions apply)
Award Winning Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest special offers from us and travel news and tips from around the world